I would like to congratulate myself for having this blog. It has been quite sometime since I had a blog. I used to have a blog that was running for about 5years until my current partner told me and has asked me to delete it.
However, this time, he's not aware of this blog. I don't think he has to know. I don't want him to know. This would be my personal space. My privacy would be contained in this blog. I have never experienced privacy for the past years we've been together. He's quite jealous of everything that I'm doing.
I have quit the life that I used to have. The career the I have, the friends that I have. Everything that I like, I have to give up for this guy. I thought that was the best thing to do after all, I love him. It is just now that I believe that I shouldn't have. It's quite a long story and I don't want to start now because that is the theme of this blog. He has to know me and accept me.
This afternoon, I was reading a book about partnerships. One of the main reasons for a good partnership is for the partners to have mutual trust, respect, dignity. I don't have any of that. I am being treated like I'm not a human being that has his own decisions. More often than not, I am being treated like an "it."
I don't want to rant anymore, I wasn't to have a better life. This time, this life that I want to live will just be throughout the web of the Internet. I don't think that I could live tin real life. I want to have friends. I want to be able to say everything my mind and heart desires. And I think this blog will be the start.
Thank you for reading this and welcome to my world.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please be kind when posting a comment.