Sunday, October 24, 2010

Where did love go?

I met my partner during one of those occasions in the philippines when everybody is out on vacation. During the time I met him, I was so into him. He made me feel special. He made me feel worthy of my life. But time has passed and seems that love is no longer around. I feel that it ran and hid from me. I never felt the same from him. I am often chastised on everything that I do. My personality is always being lambasted even due to small and petty things. He always tell me that I am no one and that no one will believe any of my stories and that My all my past lovers are right to leave me. But wait, in the past relationships that I had, it was always me who left them and not e other way around. So what the he'll is he talking about? Is he talking about his own personal experience and fooling himself that it is me that is in that story?

Simple thank you and goodbyes are no longer there during phone calls. He never even replied I love you too when I send him an SMS saying that I love him. Is there still love in lure relationship? Or is it just me who feels being neglected?

From what I know, I have been a good partner inspire of my idiosyncrasies. I have cooked for him. I settled his life. His career. I have even prepared his clothes while his taking a shower. Before, he wears whatever I prepare for him. Now he changes it. He makes an excuse that what I prepared him is unlucky so he has to change it. I even ironed his clothes before when we were still cash strapped and can never afford a house help. Is that love or martyrdom?

In our relationship, i have always taken the back Seatlh. Never to talk unless spoken to. When i say something that he doesn't agree with, I am labelled as tackless. When I say something that he agrees with, he tells me I'm plastic. So where should i stand? Whatever decision I make, it's always wrong. Well not always, but most of the times, they're wrong. How can I be right when all he does is look for my failures and mistakes?

I want to be happy. I want to live a life that I wouldn't need to edit my jokes, my opinions and how see things. I want to be able to feel loved by someone. I wish that my partner loves me the way I love him. No Ifs and buts but only pure unconditional love. Do you think that possible to achieve in this life time? I've heard of partnerships at lasted decades but ended still. But I still want to believe that the universe has someone there for me. I hope that that someone is the one i am with now. I'm too tired to start a new life with someone else.

Please, I just need someone to talk to, comment and share me your opinions if you obliged me. I have contacts with my friends but i am hesitating telling em my dilemma as I might get the "I told you so...." responses from them.

I know it isn't late to start a new but there are a lot of things keeping me from doing so. I have invested a lot in this relationship already and I believe that there is still hope. Please teach me how to live my life. Please teach me how to love unconditionally. Teach me life and love.

I shall wait for your responses, and thank you in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind when posting a comment.