have a good set of friends. My social life was okay. I earn okay with
the company I was working for. I was about to be an AVP until he came
to the picture. And now this is the life that he is giving me?
Too much doubt, too much inconsideration. Too much of everything. Love
can kill your relationship as much as love could make it fonder.
This is what I would like him to know:
"You are such an a--hole to treat me this way! I was never brought up
by my parents to be hurt this way! You've made my life miserable! Yes,
I might sound pathetic because you made me to be one. You will never
have a peace of mind because I will make your life miserable too! If
not for the love I feel for you and your kids, I could have done so
many things to f@ck up your life!"
Yes, he has 2 kids. And yes, he's gay and I am. Don't be confused.
When he called me earlier this afternoon to rant about something at
work. Part of me is rejoicing and saying that "you f@cking deserve it,
you a--hole!"
After our conversation, I told him that we would be needing more cash
to fund the checks that we have issued for the end of the month. And
then he said this, "so you're saying the ------ is not earning money?
Where is all my money going? Fix your accounting!!!" Then poof, the
line was gone. I feel so little. I feel I'm being accused of stealing
money from him. If I want to, I could in such a way he couldn't detect
it but hey, I wasn't born and bred to do that! I know better! Unlike
him that grew up not having everything he wants, I had what I want
albeit some things that my parents opted not to give me. But I'm
happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please be kind when posting a comment.