week. I don't know the answer myself. I don't know. I could only give
you a glimpse of myself:
- young (okay not that young but still in my 20s)
- intelligent (I think so because won't be able to reach what I have
reached in my previous career if I wasn't)
- not ugly (I would like to think I look average - some people say I'm
above average)
- independent (I could do things alone, if I could - I try not to
depend on anyone for something)
- reliable (I don't disappoint people as much as I could)
- loving (I love the feeling of loving and feeling loved so I think
I'm quite loving)
- thoughtful (at home, I don't eat even if it's midnight already if my
partner hasn't arrive yet; I wait for him to arrive so that we could
eat together)
Those are just the simple things that I could think of myself. Sorry
if I sound like tooting my own horn, but I don't think I'm hard to
love. But how come he doesn't love me as much as I love him?
Currently, I am being emotionally and psychologically battered by my
partner. No sms responses to my messages. When I call him, he sounds
not pleased to hear my voice. I try to hold his hand while we are
about to sleep and he removes it.
I feel he loves someone else now. What's worst, I think I know the
person. We'll see.
So what do you think I should do? Should I really move on? And have a
new life? I'm quite 50/50 about starting anew. Part of me is excited.
Another part is sad and lonely. What should I do? Let me know what you
think. Thanks in advance.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please be kind when posting a comment.